Selleys Point Works is a tile pointing compound applied with a trowel and used to fasten (point) hip and ridge roof tiles.
It forms an incredibly strong and durable bond between the tiles and the ridge, and the smooth non-slumping consistency makes it easy to mix and apply.
Point Works is the first pointing compound to qualify as an Adhesive Mechanical Fastener for hip and ridge tiles in accordance with AS2050-2018.
It has also passed the fatigue loading for both Cyclonic Conditions C3 and C4 after conditioning by prolonged water saturation as per Australian Standard AS AS4046.8-2015.
- Best for new roofs and repairs
- Flexes with normal roof movement without cracking or breaking away
- Sag resistant
- Smooth formula makes it easy to mix and apply
- Apply with trowel
- Water clean up
- Passes fatigue loading conditions of Cyclonic Conditions (C3 & C4) as per Australian Standard AS2050-2018
- Tested in accordance with AS4046.8-2015
Suitable for pointing and finishing ridge and hip tiles