NU ECOSAFE CONCRETE ETCH
WATER-BASED SURFACE PREP ETCHING COMPOUND
Nu EcoSafe Strip Concrete Etch is a water-based surface prep etching compound specifically designed to provide a surface profile on green and mature concrete. Etching is often a pre-requisite for application of high performance paint/coating systems.
NU ECOSAFE STRIP CONCRETE ETCH TYPICAL USES
Nu EcoSafe Strip Concrete Etch, has been proven to effectively etch green and mature concrete and masonry. The depth of etching achieved with Nu EcoSafe Strip Concrete Etch is the same as that of hydrochloric or muriatic acid. The residue is easily removed by water rinsing. These products are suitable for treating vertical and horizontal surfaces.
NU ECOSAFE STRIP CONCRETE ETCH IS SUITABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS:
- Shop floors
- Factory and warehouse floors
- Aircraft hanger floors
- Residential garages
- Concrete stairways
- Tilt slab walls.
NU ECOSAFE STRIP CONCRETE ETCH HAS THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:
- Fast acting
- Will not burn skin on contact
- No corrosive fumes like muriatic acid
- Will not run or migrate
- Clings to vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Easy clean up with running water
- Non ozone depleting
- Contains no TAPs or HAPs (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Will remove most concrete
- No muriatic acid
- Low odour
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO COST EFFECTIVENESS:
- Reduces man-hours and effort required to complete a project
- Reduces cost of waste disposal
- Reduces down time since other work at site can continue while safe etching is being conducted
- Lowers insurance costs for worker safety and storage hazards.
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES
EQUIPMENT & TOOLS
This product is engineered for brush or broom application. Other equipment: brushes, broom, plastic watering can, masking tape, polyethylene sheet, pressure washer, empty pails for clean-up, running water, rags.