EDGE TYPE ROOF ANCHOR FS13776
Bailey Edge Type Roof Anchor is a temporary anchor point designed to be used in conjunction with a fall arrest system, such as a temporary lifeline. It is rated at 15kN and is suitable for single person anchorage only. The anchor point has been independently tested to AS/NZS 5532 and AS/NZS 1891. Anchor points should only be installed by competent persons that have received appropriate training.
- Designed for a force of 15kN, the temporary anchorage is for use by a single user
- The 500mm length makes the Edge Type Anchor a safe, secure anchorage point at the edge of metal roofs
- Compliant to AS/NZS 5532 and AS/NZS 1891.04
- All product dimensions indicated are nominal
- NOT TO BE PERMANENTLY INSTALLED
- Bailey does not carry spare parts for our fall protection range as any component that is damaged or has been deployed must be taken out of service and destroyed.
|Approx. Product Length (m)||2.40|
|Approx. Product Width (m)||16.80|
|Approx. Product Height (m)||2.40|
|Approx. Product Weight (kg)||1.6|
|Approx. Shipping Length (m)||16.00|
|Approx. Shipping Width (m)||16.80|
|Approx. Shipping Height (m)||2.40|