15M ROPE LIFELINE FS13671
The Bailey 15m Rope Lifeline is a fall restraint system that when used according to instructions prevents the user reaching the edge of the structure. The 12mm kernmantle rope incorporates a built in rope grab, anchorage eyelet and sealed end stop. The 15m rope life line is a type 1 fall arrestor and has been independently tested to AS/NZS1891.
- The Bailey 15m lifeline is designed be used as Type 1 Fall Arrest system to keep the user in restraint so the user cannot fall over the edge of the structure
- The lifeline includes a built in eyelet anchor, a sealed end stop and a rope grab
- The Bailey Lifeline has been independently tested to pass AS/NZS1891
- All product dimensions indicated are nominal. Please refer to the Product Weights and Measures document (available under the Resources tab) for detailed product dimensions.
- Bailey does not carry spare parts for our fall protection range as any component that is damaged or has been deployed must be taken out of service and destroyed.
|Approx. Product Weight (kg)||2.7|
|Approx. Shipping Length (m)||0.46|
|Approx. Shipping Width (m)||0.12|